In the advanced course the focus will remain on conversation. You will learn many new words and ways to phrase more complex sentences. Dutch culture will be a topic of interest during the classes.
Due to Covid-19 this course is offered online (Zoom meeting)
- Level: B1
- First class: 16 February 2022
- Last class: 15 June 2022
- 14 meetings, 105 minutes each
- No classes on: 23 February, 27 April, 4 May, 25 May
- Students per group: 6 – 10
- Classes on Wednesday 17.15 – 19.00 (online Zoom meetings)
- Teacher: Fros van der Maden
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority
- Course fee: €295,- (including materials, to be paid in advance)
Registration: send a short mail with
to Fros van der Maden before 2 February 2022
This is what former students said about the advanced course:
In this very useful course I did not only learn much about the language, but I also learned a lot about the country itself. I have a feeling I had a breakthrough for integrating in Dutch society.