In the advanced course the focus will remain on conversation. You will learn many new words and ways to phrase more complex sentences. Dutch culture will be a topic of interest during the classes.
Due to Covid-19 this course is offered online (Zoom meeting)
- Level: B1
- First class: 15 February 2021
- Last class: 5 July 2021
- 14 meetings, 105 minutes each
- No classes on: 22 February, 5+26 April and 3+10 May
- Students per group: 6 – 10
- Classes on Monday 17.15 – 19.00 (online Zoom meetings)
- Teacher: Fros van der Maden
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority
- Course fee: €295,- (including materials, to be paid in advance)
Registration: send a short mail with
to Fros van der Maden before 1 February 2021
This is what former students said about the advanced course:
In this very useful course I did not only learn much about the language, but I also learned a lot about the country itself. I have a feeling I had a breakthrough for integrating in Dutch society.