This course is a continuation of the beginners course. We will improve upon the basic principles of Dutch; a number of more complicated grammar topics will be addressed. And of course, the focus will be on speaking and communication.
Due to Covid-19 this course is offered online (Zoom meeting)
- Level: A2+
- Start: Wednesday 6th of October 2021
- Last meeting: Wednesday 2nd of February 2022
- Classes from 19.00 to 20.45 (online Zoom meetings)
- 15 meetings, 105 minutes each
- Students per group: 6-10
- Course fee: €299,- (including materials, to be paid in advance )
- Parents and teachers of ISG students are admitted with priority
- Teacher: Mieke van den Heuvel - Wink
Registration: send a short e-mail with
-the level you wish to join
to Mieke van den Heuvel-Wink before 26 January 2021
Students of the former intermediate courses remarked:
- Mieke brought lots of interesting material about the Netherlands and encouraged us to have real conversations. Following a book is good for learning, having real conversations was very good practice, especially in lockdown.
- Overall the course content is adequate.