People who have mastered level B1 can join the 'Conversation Carousel' (B2). Three times each year you can step in and join the conversation group for six meetings. Of course you can stay in the Carousel as long as you want. In this interactive course Joke Fenenga, a very experienced teacher in Dutch oral communication, will make you talk about lots of interesting subjects. Her feedback will help you to gain more confidence while speaking and to be more fluent. Up to date and interesting (audio) texts and challenging assignments will enhance your listening, reading and writing skills and furthermore improve your vocabulary and grammatical knowledge. Apart from many years of experience as a teacher of Dutch as a second language Joke has a large theatre stage experience.
Due to Covid-19 the Conversation Carousel is offered online (Zoom meeting)
- Level: B2 (conversation)
- Classes on 16 and 30 September, 14 and 28 October, 11 and 25 November
- 6 meetings, 60 minutes each
- Students per group: 2
- Classes on Wednesdays 17.30-18.30 (Online Zoom meetings). Other schedules can be discussed.
- Teacher: Joke Fenenga
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority.
- Course fee €115 (to be paid in advance)
Registration: send a short mail with
to Joke Fenenga before 5 September 2020