People who have mastered level B1 or B2 can join the 'Conversation Carousel'. In pairs you will gain confidence and become more fluent in speaking Dutch on an advanced level.
All year round you can step in and join a small group of two students for six meetings. Of course you can take as many rounds in the Carousel as long as you want.
Joke Fenenga, who is a very experienced teacher in Dutch oral communication, will make you talk about lots of interesting subjects. Apart from many years of experience as a teacher of Dutch as a second language Joke has a large theatre stage experience. Her feedback will help you to feel much more secure about your productive skills. Up to date and interesting (audio) texts and challenging assignments will enhance your listening, reading and writing skills and furthermore improve your vocabulary and grammatical knowledge.
Due to Covid-19 the Conversation Carousel is offered online (Zoom meetings)
- Level: B1+, B2+ (conversation)
- 6 meetings, 60 minutes each
- Once every two weeks
- Students per group: 2 (individual classes optional)
- Classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Online Zoom meetings)
- New classes start in week 16 and also any time as agreed between students and teacher.
- Schedules can be discussed
- No classes in July and August
- Teacher: Joke Fenenga
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority.
- Course fee €115 (to be paid in advance)
Interested? Send a short mail with
to Joke Fenenga