In this practical course you’ll learn to understand, speak, read and write the Dutch language at a basic level. The main focus will be on conversational skills. The goal of the course is to help you become familiar as quickly as possible with the basics of the language, so you can communicate with Dutch people while shopping, bringing your children to school, visiting your GP, attending social events, etc.
The course is given at the following location:
Friesestraatweg 213D, 9743 AD Groningen
Should changes in the policy regarding Covid-19 require this, the classes will be online.
Starting at the beginning
- Level: A1/A2
- Start: Tuesday 4 October 2022
- Last meeting: 31 January 2023
- Classes from 19.00 to 20.45
- 15 meetings, 105 minutes each
- Students per group: 6-10
- Course fee: €295,- (including materials, to be paid in advance)
- Parents and teachers of ISG students are admitted with priority
- Teacher: Mieke van den Heuvel - Wink
Registration: send a short e-mail with
-the level you wish to join
to Mieke van den Heuvel-Wink before 16 September 2022
Students of the former beginners courses remarked:
- This course gives me the basic knowledge to communicate in common social life.
- The course helped me a lot to understand local people and to make my life in the Netherlands more convenient!