In the advanced B2 level enhancing fluency will be our main interest. To speak and write more fluently you will learn many new words. You will expand your productive skills while discussing video's, texts, songs and more about interesting aspects of Dutch culture. During classes you will be challenged to express yourself and the teachers' feedback will help you to gain confidence.
Due to Covid-19 this course is offered online (Zoom meetings).
- Level: B2
- First class: 18 February 2021
- Last class: 1 July 2021
- 14 meetings, 105 minutes each
- No classes on: 25 February, 1+29 April, 6+13 May and 24 June
- Students per group: 6 – 10
- Classes on Thursday 17.15 – 19.00 (online Zoom meetings)
- Teacher: Fros van der Maden
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority
- Course fee: €295,- (including materials, to be paid in advance)
Registration: send a short mail with
to Fros van der Maden before 1 February 2021
This is what former students said about the advanced course:
In this very useful course I did not only learn much about the language, but I also learned a lot about the country itself. I have a feeling I had a breakthrough for integrating in Dutch society.