In the advanced B2 level enhancing fluency will be our main interest. To speak and write more fluently you will learn many new words. You will expand your productive skills while discussing video's, texts, songs and more about interesting aspects of Dutch culture. During classes you will be challenged to express yourself and the teachers' feedback will help you to gain confidence.
The course is given at the following location:
Kwintlaan 29, 9724 EL Groningen
Should changes in the policy regarding Covid-19 require this, the classes will be online.
- Level: B2
- First class: 3 October 2022
- Last class: 30 January 2023
- 12 meetings, 105 minutes each
- No classes on: 17 October, 19 and 26 December, 2 January
- Students per group: 4 – 6
- Classes on Monday 17.00 – 19.00 (other schedule can be discussed)
- Teacher: Geartsje Schram
- PHD candidates of the GSSE are admitted with priority
- Course fee: €295,- (including materials, to be paid in advance)
Registration: send a short mail with
to Geartsje Schram before 16 September 2022
This is what former students said about the advanced course:
In this very useful course I did not only learn much about the language, but I also learned a lot about the country itself. I have a feeling I had a breakthrough for integrating in Dutch society.